Find out about Dyna!

My photo
I am a 28 year old Las Vegas native with a passion for eating, cooking, and food in general. I love going out to eat, trying new things from food trucks to gourmet. I always take pictures of my food! It's a strange obsession. My goal in starting a food blog is to eventually get invited to Hell's Kitchen. So please follow me, read my food ratings! Help me become a known food critic!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Curbside Cafe Food Truck

YAY! My first food truck review! As most of you know, my dream is to eventually have my own food truck. I have my menu picked out, my name picked out. Sooner than later hopefully someone will be writing great reviews about my truck. For now, the focus is on Curbside Cafe!

You will usually find this truck outside the Las Vegas Municipal Court House. (good place right get all the crooks, judges, cops, and lawyers) CRAZIEST PEOPLE IN VEGAS! No but really, this truck is one of my favorites, and I am a food truck junkie!

The menu is small, but full of flavor. They have a Hawaiian burger, a bbq bacon burger, a black & blue burger but what did I order you ask????




THE BLACKENED MAHI MAHI TACOS.

Oh man, these things are to die for. B doesn't even like Mahi and he wanted to eat these. The seasoning is so succulent it makes my mouth water thinking of them. A little spicy, but that made it better in my opinion. Served with cabbage, a pico de gallo, and some special tarter type sauce. And did I mention we both ate for $13.
The owner Doug is a real nice guy as well. So make sure you tip good when visiting your local food truck.

5 outta 5 here guys! Take a drive downtown, or when your paying that next traffic ticket and your stuck waiting for hours- kill some time at Curbside Cafe.



Check out their website and follow them on facebook and twitter!

http://www.curbsidecafelv.com/Curbside_Cafe/Home.html

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Curbside-Cafe/129298443760458



XO,
Dy

No comments:

Post a Comment